If like me you receive endless exhortations to watch actors demonstrate “privilege”, you may find this compare/constrast checklist helpful.
– You are allowed to push your political views onto your coworkers, at your workplace, with no consequences and no pushback: Privilege
– You do not attempt to push your political views onto others. Doing so would cause you to be scorned and disciplined: Lack of Privilege
– When propagating your political views you are thanked for doing so: Privilege
– When propagating your political views you hide behind a proxy and use an alias: Lack of Privilege
– Can say the most ridiculous, absurd things without criticism or jeopardizing your popularity: Privilege
– Afraid to say things which are true: Lack of Privilege
[a] I was going to say “bossiness”, but that has been banned by somebody, with, you know.